Friday, May 13, 2016

Paintings Above Us and Around Us


We sat under and around some interesting paintings on our trip. The above was in a restaurant in Glendalough.  John thought this man looked like him and that he was asking God why he gave him tinnitus. He said in the background were the fires of hell!! Luke and I didn't agree with this interpretation!


This painting was at a hotel in New Ross Ireland. Once again, one of the guys in it reminded John of himself. He thinks he looks old. I told him women have figured out one of the fountains of youth and it's called hair color.



The above Bison was in the Edinburgh airport and I dedicate it to my nephew to be, Tim Cundiff. The Bison was just declared the U.S. national mammal, a fact Tim is very happy about.



Though this painting is of the Galway Golf Club, it was hanging in a bar in Bayeux, France.


Also from a restaurant in Bayeux France that had the word Beef (boeuf) in its name.


From a cafe on the Camino



On outdoor wall in Sarria., Spain


Hospederia San Martin Pinerio, Santiago de Compostela

Sarria



2 comments:

  1. Maria, I hope this blog will always be available for me to read. Some days, I have to read quickly and run to my next errand. Each time I come back to read more I see something wonderful and new! I will be returning to read this over and over again! Thank you so much for all the great photos and stories!!! They are, as they say, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane! It was fun for me to keep the blog and will ensure I don't have to rely solely on the old noggin to remember the trip!

    ReplyDelete